About the PACT Program
What is PACT?
The PACT program provides Early Intervention services and pre-academics for children 3-5 years old and their families.
What are the benefits of PACT?
- Open all year, Monday-Friday, 9am - 3pm
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided by the Archdiocese of Philadelphia
- Transportation provided by LogistiCare
- Social and Emotional Coaching is used to best support growth and development
- Low staff to child ratio results in specialized care
- Each family is assigned a Family Therapist
- Located within Merakey’s Children’s Services, which provides psychiatric outpatient services, including evaluations, medication management and therapy for children 3-18 years old
What are the requirements for my child to be accepted?
Children authorized to attend PACT must be:
- Potty Trained
- Between the ages of 3-5
- Actively insured by Medicaid
What is the registration process?
- Call 267-768-0689 to schedule an Intake Assessment OR
- If receiving a psychiatric intake and evaluation from Merakey Children’s Services, request a PACT referral