Communications and Resources for Everyone
HURRICANE IDA RESOURCES:
- Crisis & Disaster Resources
- Recovery Resources (Food, Water, Ice, Charging Stations, Open Restaurants & More)
- Behavioral Health Immediate Resources
Resources to Help You and Your Family Through this Challenging Time
Take Care of Yourself:
- 15 Self-care Quarantine Ideas
- Six Daily Questions to Ask Yourself in Quarantine
- Make time for self-care during a self-quarantine
- Protect Your Mental Health During The Coronavirus Outbreak
Be Productive at Home:
Keep Kids Entertained & Informed:
- These 50 Fun Activities for Kids Will Keep Them Entertained for Hours
- 5 Fun & Cheap Family Game Night Ideas & Board Games
- Kid Crafts
- Ease Children’s Anxiety About COVID-19
Merakey is hiring for essential, direct care positions during this time. If you want to join our team of heroes, check out our list of phone interview events on our Careers page!
For Employees: Merakey COVID-19 Resource Sites
Merakey is committed to keeping all our employees updated on available resources to support them during these challenging times. We encourage our employees to check back often for updated information. The site is accessible on all your mobile devices.
If employees have issues logging on, please contact the IT Help Desk at 866-647-4872.